Thursday, March 29, 2012

Well, guys, my birthday is in a week (April 5), but I don't know what I want present-wise. I really want a bunch of AG stuff but my parents say it's too expensive. I really want Ivy or Marie-Grace, but I'm not quite sure which one, or if I'll even get one. I also want McKenna's School Outfit because IT IS ADORABLE!!!!! So are her PJs, but I'll get those later, if I really need to, because I already have more than enough pajamas for my dolls. I really want to reach 10 dolls, not including Maddie, who isn't a real AG, just an 18 inch doll. If I get one for my b-day, I'd have 9 total (w/out Maddie). I almost got Kanani's collection for just $150 off of Craigslist, but someone bought it right out from under me! It came with [I believe] all of her outfits, her paddleboard set, Kanani (the doll), and her accessories. I might get her this summer, though. Late July, probably, from the AG sale in Madison, WI. I also want to get a couple of My American Girl/Just Like You dolls from the sale, but I might move even further away from Wisconsin, so I might not be able to go :( But I'm counting on my mom to drive me there for the weekend of the sale. Fingers crossed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment