I'm Abby and I make YouTube videos on my dolls. This blog is for my YouTube channel, allmyags4500.
Friday, March 2, 2012
Hey guys! Still no followers, but whatever! We're working on preparing Melina, Addy, and Kirsten (MAK for short) to leave us forever :( Kirsten will probably sell on EBay for about $150 (she's retired) and Addy might sell for around $50. Melina most likely won't sell at all. MAK are still in their boxes from the doll hospital. We took them out, but we want them to stay in mint condition. We will probably sell them very soon! I also plan on going to Michaels (the craft store) to get some AG craft items (mostly stickers) and some colored Duck tape. I know it's duct tape, but I meant the brand Duck. I'll also get some other stuff for making doll crafts. I want to go tomorrow so hopefully I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment