
I got McKenna Brooks (left) last month and I was surprisingly pleased. At first, I thought she looked like my doll, Allison (#39) and I didn't want her. Then I saw how different they were and decided to get her. 3 days later, McKenna was at my doorstep. I have a video of me opening her on my channel. McKenna comes with an ADORABLE striped dress and cute purple leggings.(above)

Her shoes are a little hard to get on but are totally worth it. Her underwear are like all the others, but I like that even they have the "McKenna" symbol on it. Her mini scrunchie is really cute at first, but it stretches out right away. McKenna's eyes are beautiful and her hair is as well. I love that it doesn't have a part so you can style it any way you want.

Overall, I recommend her for sure.
I find the prices of her outfits ridiculously expensive. Her school outfit (left) is so adorable and I may purchase it later on, but it is almost 30 bucks ($28). The crazy thing is that her rain boots (below) are more than the outfit they go with. $34 DOLLARS FOR SOME CHEAP BOOTS AND AN UMBRELLA FOR A DOLL???????? You could get 3 human-sized pairs of boots for that price.

Her fancy outfit is cute, but not the most appealing outfit I've seen. Cute, but not worth 30 dollars.

Cooper, her dog (below) looks very cute, but not worth his price of $24. I like that he has a bendable/poseable body, but it'd be better if his leash came off.4

Her accessories (above) are cute, but $26 for some papers, a necklace, and a bag is crazy!!!!!! That's one thing I'm NOT getting for sure!!!

Her pajamas (above) I may consider. They're absolutely adorable. I love the baseball-style tee. The pants are very cute as well. The slippers could be better, but they're cute. They remind me a lot of Jess's slippers for 2006. I believe the scrunchies are the same as the one she comes with, which I think is pointless to have 3 of the same one.

The bed (above)-ADORABLE-CRAZY PRICE!!!!! $225????? FOR A PLASTIC BED AND SOME PRETEND BOOKS?????? I don't know who would have money to blow on a $225 bed for a doll. The crazy thing is that it's backordered until next month. . .

Her practice wardrobe (left) is adorable!!!!!!! It's backordered though, so I don't know if I'll get it. I hate the fact that she only has one gymnastics outfit and she's a gymnastics doll. I liked how dolls like Mia had a couple outfits and multiple ones for ice skating. McKenna has one gymastics outfit, but few people can get it because it's always backordered.
Now the $85 beam and bar (left) is ridiculous. It wouldn't be easy to make stop-motions and $85 for a beam, bar, and mat is crazy!!!!! It's also backordered until September.

Her crutches (below)are PLASTIC!!!! The regular ones are metal and the set is the same price ($30) and comes with a lot more. As Basilmentos said, "You could buy food for 10 people in a homeless shelter or buy some plastic crutches for your doll." The cast, however, looks cute, with all the signatures.
Overall, McKenna's collection is cute, yet extremely overpriced. I'm considering her school outfit, pajamas, and maybe practice wardrobe.
No comments:
Post a Comment